Our Commitment to Privacy
ENGINYERIA MAPEX S.L. is fully committed to complying with the regulations and the General Data Protection Regulation of the European Union and the regulations regarding the protection of personal data in force at all times.
ENGINYERIA MAPEX S.L. has undertaken to implement the following principles, of which privacy constitutes grounds for all processing:
– Only data strictly necessary for the purpose of the processing will be processed.
– We will never oblige you to provide personal data, unless this data is strictly required to render the service requested by you.
– We will not share data with any third party.
– To be able to answer your queries, questions or requests made through the attention or communications or press channels identified on each web page and to contact you to resolve them.
– To improve our websites, services and products and offer better service and content.
– To answer job requests in our company or consider your CV for future selection processes.
Sending commercial communications
ENGINYERIA MAPEX S.L., may provide you with means of registration or subscription to news or general or commercial information from the company. The forwarding of these resources will always be subject to your consent.
Provided this authorization has been granted, ENGINYERIA MAPEX S.L. will send you customized information about its products, activities and services, according to your tastes and preferences.
You may revoke your consent to receive commercial communications at any time, through the link or button for that purpose in each of the communications.
Duration of processing and storage period
At ENGINYERIA MAPEX S.L., we process personal data for the time required to carry out the purpose for which the data was collected, provided the user does not withdraw their consent. Thus, we limit the processing time and the storage of personal data to a minimum.
Nevertheless, although you may request we delete your data, we may retain it and hold it, subject to appropriate safeguards, for as long as necessary to comply with our legal obligations.
With regards to the data provided by you in connection with job offers, if no employment relationship is established with you, such data will be retained for a period of one year, after which time it will be deleted, unless otherwise indicated.
Exercise of rights and complaints submitted to the AEPD
As a consequence of the processing of your personal data by ENGINYERIA MAPEX S.L., the legislation in force grants you a series of rights:
– Right of access: You have the right to be informed of the personal data we process about you and the purposes for which they are processed.
– Right of rectification: You can request that we rectify your personal data at any time in the event the data in our records is erroneous.
– Right of deletion: You may request that your personal data be deleted from our files at any time.
– Right to object: You may object to the processing of your data in relation to any of the purposes for which we process your data, in accordance with the privacy policies applicable in each case.
– Right to limit processing: You may request that we limit processing if you believe that the data we retain about you is not correct or accurate; if you believe that we are not processing your data legitimately and you would prefer we limit the processing or delete the data; if the data we maintain is no longer necessary for the purpose for which it was collected.
– Right to data portability: In certain circumstances, you may receive the personal data you have provided to us in a structured, standardized, machine-readable format and transmit said data to another data controller.
Should you wish to exercise your rights, you may contact us at the following email address email@example.com, indicating “Privacy” in the subject line. In order to verify that you are the owner of the data, we may ask you to send us a document proving your identity. We will try to answer your queries as soon as possible and in any event within one month of your request and proper identification.
You may also appeal to the Spanish Data Protection Agency (the Agencia Española de Protección de Datos), which is the Spanish supervisory authority should you believe your rights have been infringed.
We undertake to handle your data with the utmost confidentiality and discretion, as well as to implement all security measures that we deem appropriate and reasonable for the processing of your data.
Cookies and small data sets will be required to use this website. Cookies allow ENGINYERIA MAPEX S.L. to improve the service provided by ENGINYERIA MAPEX S.L. and users accept them or not when accessing the website. Under no circumstances will any personal information regarding users be stored and all obtained information will remain anonymous.