Sales Development Representative (SDR)
At MAPEX we are looking for PEOPLE who are actively performing the role of Sales Development Representative, have extensive experience in market research, search for information and treatment with the client to understand their needs, how we can help them improve their production processes and increase the efficiency of their plants.
It is an essential requirement to have a high capacity for communication, proactivity in the search for information and in the analysis of solutions for the CLIENTS.
Reporting directly to the Marketing Director, a clear orientation towards achieving objectives, good interpersonal skills, and a high capacity for autonomy at the level of organization, planning and prioritization of tasks will be necessary.
It will be positively valued to have a minimum level of English B2/C1 (CEFR) to also participate in international projects.
We encourage and develop actions aimed at making MAPEX a good company to work for, since the most important thing for us are PEOPLE:
- Excellent work environment.
- Indefinite contract.
- Possibility of face-to-face, mixed or remote work.
- Working-time flexibility.
- Intensive working day on Fridays.
- Intensive working days in summer period.
- Afternoon free on your birthday.
- Flexible remuneration and benefits for workers.
- Training of language courses at the company's expense.